Substance Abuse Services
Substance abuse counseling is a specialized form of therapy focused on helping individuals overcome addiction and achieve recovery. With a compassionate and non-judgmental approach, substance abuse counselors provide guidance, support, and education to individuals struggling with substance abuse or dependence. They assist clients in understanding the underlying causes of their addiction, developing strategies to cope with cravings and triggers, and fostering healthier habits and behaviors. Substance abuse counseling may involve individual or group therapy sessions, where clients can explore their experiences, learn relapse prevention techniques, and build a strong support network. The goal is to empower individuals to break free from the cycle of substance abuse, regain control of their lives, and achieve long-term sobriety.
8-Week, 12-Week, & 16-Week Group Treatment Programs – Groups meeting once a week with the flexibility to modify the program to meet the specific needs of our clients.
Individual Treatment Programs - Also available
ALL Treatment Programs offer the following:
- Substance Abuse Evaluations offered at your convenience
- Treatment Planning that specializes in identifying ‘triggers of use’ and helping our clients develop strategies and ‘coping skills’ that support their goal of leading a clean and sober lifestyle.
- On-Site Drug Testing and Breathalyzers conducted randomly.
- Utilization and linkage to community resources and support systems. (AA/NA attendance and obtaining a ‘Sponsor’ are required)
- Assist clients in developing Relapse Prevention and After Care Plans.
- Progress Reports and Discharge Summaries provided upon request.