Anger Management Program
Anger management treatment is a specialized therapeutic approach designed to help individuals understand and manage their anger in a healthier and more constructive way. Through a combination of techniques and strategies, anger management our program aims to explore the underlying causes of anger, identify triggers, and develop effective coping skills. Our group facilitators provide a safe and supportive environment to explore and process anger-related emotions, thoughts, and behaviors. The treatment may involve cognitive-behavioral techniques, communication skills training, relaxation exercises, and stress reduction techniques. The ultimate goal of anger management treatment is to empower individuals to express their anger appropriately, enhance emotional regulation, and improve interpersonal relationships.
The goal of this Program is to educate participants on Anger and techniques to controlling this vital emotion appropriately in the future. Curriculum includes, but is not limited to the following:
- This program is court approved.
- Participants must call in advance to register for this program.
- Participants will learn what anger is and what 'triggers' this natural emotion.
- Participants will learn what coping strategies are and practice various calming techniques.
- Participants will learn to identify and recognize when they are becoming upset and how to take steps towards handling the emotion of anger more appropriately.
- Participants will learn to communicate how they are feeling and practice handling intense situations through various role-plays throughout the program.
- Identification of the behavioral, emotional, and physical cues that precede escalating anger.
- Participants will practice relaxation techniques that will assist in gaining control of their emotions during times of pressures and stress.
- Same-day Certification of Completion provided upon successful completion of our program.